Town of Westminster MA
11 South Street, Westminster MA 01473
, Emergency Management Director
, Deputy Emergency Management Director
7 South Street
Westminster ,MA 01473
453.52500 PL127.3 Emergency Management/ General Town Government
Frequently Asked Questions
Emergency Preparedness Links
Emergency Medical Corps
Join the Emergency Medical Corps
Pets & Emergencies
Kids & Emergencies
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
MA Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
The Emergency Management Department is responsible for;
- Maintaining the Town’s Emergency Response Plan, emergency response agreements, department budget, and volunteer resources.
- Working with State and Town boards, officials, and departments, as well as local groups and businesses to provide guidance and planning for emergency planning projects, significant events and emergencies, as well as assistance with site specific Emergency Response Plans.
- Acting as a conduit for notification of current or pending emergencies by tracking events and disseminating information, including the maintenance and use of Reverse 911 notifications
- Mitigating disaster emergencies working with Town departments, State agencies, public utilities, and volunteer organizations.
- Documenting post disaster public costs and submitting reports for possible reimbursement