The Westminster Board of Health, Town Administrator and Emergency Management Team are monitoring the situation regarding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. We are prepared to make informed decisions that align with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s suggested guidelines and that are in the best interest of our residents and Town employees in an expeditious and well-planned manner. Please visit the following websites below to stay informed.Please practice social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face; clean common spaces that are frequently touched; stay home if you are sick with a flu-like illness, or not feeling well; older adults and high risk individuals should avoid unnecessary gatherings.
COVID-19 General Resources Information Hotline: 844-968-3323 (organized by MPHN/manned by volunteer nurses)
For the latest information from CDC please visit:
For a general fact sheet and information on personal protection please visit:
For more information on COVID-19, please see the following links:
- Postponement of the Annual Town Meeting and Annual Town Election
- Effective immediately, Town departments will be suspending all non-essential services to the public until further notice. The services that are deemed to be essential will vary by department and evaluated in an ongoing basis but public safety, public health, and public works will not be impacted.
- The Town will be evaluating the status of department operations on a daily basis and may change what is operating on a day to day or weekly basis.
- Staff will be working and the public is encouraged to utilize the town website (www.Westminster-ma.gov) to email or phone the desired departments. Special requests will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Curbside pickup and Solid Waste Drop-Off Center will operate on it's normal schedule, however the disposal of special items is on hold. If you need a sticker for landfill access, please call the DPW.
- Meetings will continue to be held but will be closed to the public. Please check specific agendas for information on where recordings can be accessed.
- We encourage you to utilize our online payment systems at www.Westminster-ma.gov and to call rather than visit for information.
- Please also continue to monitor www.Mass.gov/covid19 for more information.
Council on Aging
Police/Fire (Non-Emergency Line)