NOTICE.....All Contractors submitting new house plans
A Solar Ready Zone APPENDIX U IRC-2015
THINGS TO KNOW.......
1. You do not have to change your design or orientation.
2. If there is less than 600 square feet of roof, you are not solar ready.
3. If you already have permanent solar, you are exempt.
4. If your roof area is shaded by trees or other structures, more than 70% of daylight hours annually, you are exempt.
5. YOU MUST PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION IF 2, 3 OR 4 APPLIES!!
Go to "DOWNLOADABLE FORMS" on the left hand side list, click on "Solar Ready Zone" for more information
Duties and Responsibilities
The Building & Zoning Enforcement Department continues to improve customer service, streamline permitting and enhance technology throughout all operations. This Department will now further focus activities on exemplary customer service oriented toward building construction and code inspection services in accordance with Massachusetts' State Building Code, Electrical Code, Plumbing/Gas Code and the Town of Westminster's Zoning By-Law.
|Paul Blanchard, CBC||Building Commissioner / Zoning Enforcement Officer||(978) 874-7407|
|Tamie Chiarelli||Administrative Assistant||978-874-7407|
|Janet Baczewski||Land Use Administrative Assistant||978-874-7407|
|Gene Barrett||Wire Inspector||(978) 230-1083|
|Tom Wiinikainen||Plumbing / Gas Inspector||(978) 632-0458|