During emergencies, information and advisories can come from many different sources. It is important to be prepared by signing up to get information in several ways, since not all methods are used for all types of emergencies. Sometimes power outages may occur as a result of a winter storm, which has the potential to disrupt the way that people receive information. The Westminster Department of Public Works would like to remind you to stay connected this winter. Learn how to better prepare yourself and your family for natural and severe weather impacts by using the resources listed below.
- Register for Town of Westminster Municipal News and Announcements.
- Stay connected with social media, "Like" the Westminster Department of Public Works and Police Department on Facebook and "Follow" the Westminster Department of Public Works and Police Department on Twitter also.
- Receive Emergency Alerts from the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA).
- "Like" MEMA's Facebook page, "Follow" @MassEMA on Twitter or visit MEMA's webpage.
- Stay up to date with the latest forecast by visiting the National Weather Service's website.
- Call 2-1-1 for Non-Emergency Assistance.