Water & Sewer Bills

While Water & Sewer bills are calculated by the Department of Public Works, the Treasurer/Collector has the responsibility for collecting payments for those bills. Water & Sewer bills are usually collected in the spring and fall.

Questions regarding your account, meter readings, usage, or address changes, should be directed to the Department of Public Works at 978-874-5572.

Questions regarding bill payment should be directed to the Treasurer/Collectorís Office 978-874-7403.